Photo archive (partial)

Buy prints, downloads, or license images from our archives:






Downtown Denver Monday, May 25, 2009

Denver's municipal flag flies over the city skyline as seen from City Hall.

Sunday morning's shoot went smoothly, and I had time to get back to the hotel to change before checking out (which was fortunate, because I'd left most of my stuff there).

Then I had nearly hours to kill before hopping on a plane back home. So I found a parking spot downtown, and wandered around until I found somewhere good to eat.

I checked out the 16th St. Mall and some of the streets around there, and then headed over to the state capitol building, which is right across a park from the City and County Building (aka City Hall).

[right] Skyline Park runs along Arapahoe St. through downtown Denver and includes the Daniels & Fisher Clock Tower. [below] Looking north on Broadway from Colfax Ave. in downtown Denver.

















[right] Colorado's state capitol building is typical in design.

Finally, I drove across the South Platte River for a view of the entire downtown skyline.


[below] The downtown Denver skyline, seen from the awkwardly-named Invesco Field at Mile High
in this panoramic composite image. (Click the picture for a larger view.)

0 comments: